Ernests Retreat is situated 4 miles west of Chesterfield on the edge of the Peak District. We have an enviable location great for walkers and sightseers!
Straight out of the glamping site there is a great range of local footpath walks including direct access to the Chesterfield Round Walk, information on local walks can be found on the direct link below from Ashover Parish Council.
Ashover Parish Council - Local Walks
Further afield but within easy distance are many more trails suitable for walking and cycling:
- Five Pitts Trail - 3.5 Miles
- Monsall Trail & Cycle Hire - 9 Miles
- High Peak Trail - 10 Miles
- Tissington Trail - 19 Miles
- Carsington Reservoir - 14 Miles
- Linacre Reservoir - 4 Miles
- Chesterfield Round Walk - 0.5 Miles
- Cromford Canal - 6.5 Miles